- Purple Multi Embroidery Work Viscose Velvet Lehenga CholiSpecial Price ₹2,299.00 was ₹4,299.00
- Navy Blue Viscose Velvet Sequence Work Lehenga CholiSpecial Price ₹2,299.00 was ₹4,299.00
- Black Viscose Velvet Sequence Work Lehenga CholiSpecial Price ₹2,450.00 was ₹4,450.00
- Peacock Blue Viscose Velvet Party Wear Lehenga CholiSpecial Price ₹2,400.00 was ₹4,400.00
- Dark Blue Coding Embroidery Work Top With LehengaSpecial Price ₹2,269.00 was ₹4,269.00
- Dark Blue 9000 Viscose Velvet Lehenga CholiSpecial Price ₹2,180.00 was ₹4,180.00
- Purple Embroidery Work Lehenga With TopSpecial Price ₹2,280.00 was ₹4,280.00
- Navy Blue Viscose Velvet Top With LehengaSpecial Price ₹2,280.00 was ₹4,280.00
- Peacock Green Pure Velvet Lehenga With KurtiSpecial Price ₹2,580.00 was ₹4,580.00
- Purple Hand Work Lehenga With Long KurtiSpecial Price ₹2,580.00 was ₹4,580.00
- Maroon Embroidery Work Kurti With LehengaSpecial Price ₹2,580.00 was ₹4,580.00
- Black Pure Viscose Velvet Lehenga With KurtiSpecial Price ₹2,580.00 was ₹4,580.00
- Violet Viscose Velvet Embroidery Work LehengaSpecial Price ₹1,900.00 was ₹3,900.00
- Peacock Blue Viscose Velvet Lehenga CholiSpecial Price ₹2,600.00 was ₹4,600.00
- Dark Magenta Embroidery Work Velvet Lehenga CholiSpecial Price ₹2,200.00 was ₹4,200.00
Buy Velvet Lehenga Choli Online Shopping
Buy velvet lehenga choli online shopping from our designer collections of lehengas at best prices included India shipping. Get velvet lehenga choli design in different styles and various pattern and colors by womens clothing online shopping store. Velvet is one such majestic and luxurious fabric that tops the list of any fashion designers. Be it parties or wedding events women are seen to wrap them up in different outfits made from this fabric. Velvet lehengas design that is curated by great designers in some odd yet fashionable hues along with a fusion of zardosi is the new trend of this season. If you are dressing up for a wedding, engagement, bridal, party, as well as cultural festivals like Diwali, Karva Chauth and other regional celebrations. The marvelous fabric velvet has been around for a long time. It is available in bright tones such as maroon, green, red, navy blue and many more. Lehengas is most of the designers’ first preference of fabric for party and bridal lehenga choli.
Velvet Lehengas Design
Velvet lehengas design for you, so that when you come looking to buy velvet lehenga online, there are options aplenty. Velvet lehenga cholis a more royal look in addition to the traditional charm. Velvet lehengas patterns is sort of smooth; the fabric makes the colors look naturally deep and rich. Our collection of velvet lehenga boasts of special embroidery and choicest selection of color and style. The velvet lehenga are made in mirror work, thread embroidery, stone work, embroidered border, lace work, zari thread work, resham and zari embroidery work, floral ivy pattern, diamond work, sequins work, digital print, floral print, dori work, hand stone work. Also, when you shop for a velvet lehenga at ethnic wear store, you can explore from a massive range of velvet sarees and velvet salwar kameez too. Our velvet lehenga choli is accompanied with attractive soft net, lycra or chiffon dupattas. Simple velvet lehenga designs if you like keeping things subtle or select our plain velvet ones. They come in charming colors- red, maroon, navy blue, purple, pink, royal blue, black, baby pink, peach, violet, dark green, sky blue, beige and others.
Velvet Lehenga Choli For Bride
Velvet lehenga choli for bride making heavily embroidery lehenga. or her wedding ceremony, a bride can wear a maroon or red velvet lehenga choli that is indulgent with flower, paisley and peacock forms. These days, for daytime and outdoor wedding ceremonies, modern brides have been switching over to velvet bridal lehengas in soft tones like beige, light peach and taupe. Heavily embroidered velvet lehengas for weddings and bridal wear are usually lined with a wide cancan layer to give them a better fall and scale up their magnificence. If you are planning to attend your close friend's Sangeet event, opt for a tie-and-dye lehenga with zari work. Pick up a semi-stitched lehenga set with an un stitched blouse and dupatta in a beautiful burgundy.