- Party Wear White Soft Butterfly Net Ruffle Lehenga CholiSpecial Price ₹1,899.00 was ₹3,899.00
- White Sequence Embroidery Work Designer Lehenga CholiSpecial Price ₹2,099.00 was ₹4,099.00
- Baby Pink Chain Stitch Work Lehenga With Readymade Tunic TopSpecial Price ₹2,150.00 was ₹4,150.00
- Yellow Chain Stitch Work Lehenga Choli With Can CanSpecial Price ₹2,100.00 was ₹4,100.00
- Gold Dust Sequence Work Lehenga Choli With Can CanSpecial Price ₹2,199.00 was ₹4,199.00
- Multi Color Digital Print Lehenga Choli With Short KotiSpecial Price ₹2,099.00 was ₹4,099.00
- Multi Color Soft Butterfly Net Mother Daughter Lehenga CholiSpecial Price ₹2,499.00 was ₹4,499.00
- Yellow Embroidery Work Lehenga Choli Mother Daughter ComboSpecial Price ₹2,499.00 was ₹4,499.00
- Mauve Chinon Silk Embroidery Work Lehenga With Readymade CholiSpecial Price ₹2,249.00 was ₹4,249.00
Buy Designer Lehenga Choli Online Shopping
Buy designer lehenga online shopping for women at the low price with secure payment. Exclusive collection for designer lehenga choli designs. Shop now for stunning designer lehenga design on Women’s clothing store. Lehenga is a outfits item that perfectly blend the traditional with the modern. The wedding lehenga is a long, pleated skirt that is secured at the waist, traditionally worn with a blouse. The choli is the blouse worn with the lehenga and is a simple top that can be resham and embroidered or embellished with stones as the occasion requires. Choli is typically short sleeved but can be modified as per user requirements. The dupatta is the drape, typically 2.5 meters long, which is used to cover the bare portions of the body structure if required. These days it is more of a glamour statement with a hint of modesty to don a lehengas.
Designer Lehenga Design
Designer lehenga design are available in many styles, and apart from the traditional ones, the modern renditions of this popular designer heavy dress like the fish cut lehenga, A-line Lehenga, Flared Lehenga, Fish Cut Lehenga, Sharara Lehenga, Panelled Lehenga, Straight Cut Lehenga, Half Saree Lehenga, Circular Lehenga, Flared Lehenga, Wedding lehenga, Bridal lehenga, party wear lehenga, reception lehenga, Embroidered lehenga and jacket style lehengas are also very common to spot at weddings season and other festive occasions. At any Indian wedding, festival, reception, cocktail party or wedding party, one can stunningly gorgeous heavy party wear lehenga choli designs like bridal lehengas choli, bridesmaids’ lehenga cholis, and designer lehengas etc. The intricate embroideries and behind designer lehengas are easy to spot with embroidery like zari, zardozi, shimmer, sequins, Gotapatti and stone work etc. Lehenga is also known as names like ghagra choli and chaniya choli. It is the basic everyday attire for women in the Rajasthan and Gujarat regions of India. Historically, the fabrics used in lehengas were Art Silk Lehenga, Georgette Lehenga, Jacquard Lehenga, Silk Lehenga, Net Lehenga, Raw Silk Lehenga, Satin Lehenga, Velvet Lehenga choli, Taffeta Silk Lehenga, Brocade Lehenga, Dupion Lehenga, Banarasi Silk Lehenga choli. They are also the go-to outfits for ladies and girls at festive occasions and family functions, and for wedding guests. Here are some notes on the various types of designer lehenga choli and how to style them so that you'll be able to shop them all online at Fabja:
- Designer lehengas choli are available in semi-stitched, and unstitched variations. You can also perfect choose from different sizes and sleeve lengths to make sure they fit your body.
- Shop now for stunning designer lehenga in different types of lehengas based on the techniques used in creating the digital prints and patterns, such as digital prints, cord embroidery, jari embroidery, shibori, bandhani and many more.
- While most wedding lehenga cholis come with a matching dupatta, there is a collection of fusion lehengas that come with a crop top choli with heavy ethnic work.
Designer Lehenga With Price
Designer lehenga with price and COD and Free Shipping in India. Lehenga for weddings or festivals with pretty lehengas for girls and women. Traditional pieces to contemporary designs, there are a variety of options to choose from women wear online store. Imagine a royal looking designer lehenga choli with a trail for an extra ounce of opulence.