- Red Soft Taffeta Silk Diamond Embroidered Wedding Lehenga CholiSpecial Price ₹2,330.00 was ₹4,330.00
- Red Gold Zari Weaving Work Banarasi Silk Lehenga CholiSpecial Price ₹1,999.00 was ₹3,999.00
- Blood Red Zari Embroidery Work Bridal Special Lehenga CholiSpecial Price ₹8,790.00 was ₹12,290.00
- Bridal Special Blood Red Velvet Embroidered Work Lehenga CholiSpecial Price ₹11,500.00 was ₹15,000.00
- Pink Diamond Touch Up Work Satin Silk Lehenga CholiSpecial Price ₹8,500.00 was ₹12,000.00
- Deep Pink Pure 9000 Velvet Embroidery Work Bridal Lehenga CholiSpecial Price ₹11,500.00 was ₹15,000.00
- Red Multi Embroidery Work 9000 Velvet Lehenga CholiSpecial Price ₹11,500.00 was ₹15,000.00
- Bridal Wear Maroon Pure Velvet Embroidered Lehenga CholiSpecial Price ₹11,500.00 was ₹15,000.00
- Brown Dori Embroidery Work Pure Velvet Lehenga CholiSpecial Price ₹11,500.00 was ₹15,000.00
Bridal Lehenga Collection
Bridal lehenga collection with best price in best clothing store. Bridal lehenga choli online for women and girls in various patterns. Shop for exclusive range of bridal lehenga choli. Select from latest Indian bridal lehenga collections with COD and Free Shipping in India.
The bridal lehenga choli is a long, pleated and embellished skirt which is worn for weddings and other important occasions. The Bridal lehenga choli is usually paired with a designer blouse or choli with a dupatta draped over it, while the midriff and lower back are left bare. Our bridal lehenga online collection consists of a wide range of attractive designs and pattern crafted into the best of fabrics. Todays and start working on your perfect wedding look right away.
There is nothing more glamorous and elegant than traditional silk bridal lehengas with zari work in floral or bird-shaped patterns. Select a navy blue semi-stitched lehenga which comes with an unstitched navy blouse, and a red dupatta, all with intricate zari work. Stitch yourself a gorgeous lehenga-choli set.
Bridal Lehenga Choli With Best Price
Bridal lehenga choli with best price at online shopping store. Bridal lehenga India as a Perfect Marriage Dress. Even though many options available in the market, bridal lehenga choli India has become one of the most preferred selection of the girls who will soon become brides. Velvet Lehenga Choli India can be selected by considering the body type, complexion, fashion style, trends, design and patterns.
Bridal Lehengas Online Shopping with Different Colour
Bridal lehengas online shopping in red and maroon Lehenga choli with exquisite machine embroidery and beautiful Zari work and embroidery work is the favourite of modern brides. The heavy red Lehenga choli with magnificent stone work on it makes it look spectacular. It is one shade that looks good on every bride, it is the reason it tops our list of hot selling bridal Lehenga choli. Make sure you look at some of the following Indian designer bridal lehenga in colour options:
- The blue bridal Lehenga choli made from velvet with intricate embroidery has caught the fascination of brides. Select a navy blue semi-stitched lehenga which comes with an unstitched navy blouse, and a red dupatta, all with intricate zari work. Stitch yourself a gorgeous lehenga-choli set.
- The red bridal wedding lehenga choli is a must-have. Select a red embroidered set with the lehenga velvet fabric and dupatta crafted from net fabric, and the choli in dupion.
Bridal Lehenga Designs
Latest bridal lehenga designs creations fresh out of fashion houses. You can select from a plethora of colours, cuts, fabrics, stitching techniques and more.
Before deciding for the lehenga you should know about the different type of lehengas in the fashion world and which one is the best for your body structure.
A-Line Bridal Lehenga online: A-Line lehenga has a perfect A –line edge that forms a A. A Line lehenga is tighter at the waist and has flares till the bottom. Pleats in this lehenga are less. The length of a choli should be medium for this type of wedding lehenga.
Half Saree Lehenga: Half saree lehengas is inspired from South Indian half sari. Lehenga gives a practical sari look without a need of tying a sari. It looks like as you have draped a dupatta with the lehenga and looks like a low flare A – line lehenga.
Panelled Lehenga Choli: Panelled lehenga for wedding has horizontal panels of material which is attached to the flare of the lehenga. As the lehenga has too many panels it gives a volume to a lehenga. The fabric which is used in this type of lehenga is contrasting and gives colourful design. These bridal lehenga designs are perfect for Hourglass Shape, Pear Shape, and Petite body type.
Straight Cut Bridal Lehenga Choli: Straight cut bridal lehenga choli, skirt is straight which flows along the body curves and doesn’t have flare like other bridal lehengas. This straight cut lehenga goes well on all body types. The lehenga is tight so you need to be careful about the right inners.